I am a second year PhD student at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences in Leipzig under the supervision of Bernd Sturmfels and Simon Telen. Before that, I was a masters student at Moscow State University, where my advisors were Gleb Pogudin and Yury Razmyslov. I am primarily interested in real algebraic geometry and its applications to physics, in particular, to quantum information and particle scattering. My other mathematical interests include differential algebra and algebraic combinatorics.
My e-mail is email@example.com
List of publications
- Algebraic Geometry of Quantum Graphical Models (with Eliana Duarte and Maximilian Wiesmann), arXiv:2308.11538, 2023.
- Combinatorics of m=1 Grasstopes (with Yelena Mandelshtam and Elizabeth Pratt), arXiv:2307.09603, 2023.
- On real and observable realizations of input-output equations (with Sebastian Falkensteiner and J. Rafael Sendra), arXiv:2303.16799, 2023.
- Logarithmically Sparse Symmetric Matrices, arXiv:2301.10042, 2023.
- Gibbs Manifolds (with Bernd Sturmfels and Simon Telen), Information Geometry, 2023. Preprint
- On realizing differential-algebraic equations by rational dynamical systems (with Gleb Pogudin), ACM International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation (ISSAC), 2022. Preprint
- From algebra to analysis: new proofs of theorems by Ritt and Seidenberg (with Gleb Pogudin and Yury Razmyslov), Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 2022. Preprint