I am a first year PhD student at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences in Leipzig under the supervision of Bernd Sturmfels and Simon Telen. Before that, I was a masters student at Moscow State University, where my advisors were Gleb Pogudin and Yury Razmyslov. I am broadly interested in applied algebra with a particular interest in differential algebra and real algebraic geometry.
Here is my CV.
My e-mail is email@example.com
List of publications
- On real and observable realizations of input-output equations (with Sebastian Falkensteiner and J. Rafael Sendra), arXiv:2303.16799, 2023.
- Logarithmically Sparse Symmetric Matrices, arXiv:2301.10042, 2023.
- Gibbs Manifolds (with Bernd Sturmfels and Simon Telen), arXiv:2211.15490, 2022.
- On realizing differential-algebraic equations by rational dynamical systems (with Gleb Pogudin), ACM International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation (ISSAC), 2022. Preprint
- From algebra to analysis: new proofs of theorems by Ritt and Seidenberg (with Gleb Pogudin and Yury Razmyslov), Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 2022. Preprint